- The Spring 2018 application deadline is December 1st.
Applying to the ERM Online Graduate Certificate Program
Upcoming application deadlines for domestic and international applicants:
- Spring 2018: Rolling Admissions
- A bachelor’s degree is required; there are no restrictions on the baccalaureate field.
- Undergraduate GPA: Minimum of 2.75/4.00 for the final 60 semester (90 quarter) hours of undergraduate study
- Postbaccalaureate/graduate GPA: Minimum of 3.00/4.00 combined
English Proficiency Requirements Scores for International Applicants
Applicants whose native language is not English must take the Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL), the exam of International English Language Testing System (IELTS) or Pearson’s PTE Academic within two years prior to application. Additional information is available on the Office of Admissions English Proficiency Requirements Web page.
For information about registering for the TOEFL, visit the Educational Testing Service Web site. For information about registering for the IELTS, visit the International English Language Testing System Web site. Visit the Pearson Web site for information about registering for the Pearson’s PTE.
Minimum scores required for the TOEFL: Internet based test (IBT) total score of 80 with subsection minimum requirements of writing 21, speaking 20, listening 17, and reading 19; computer-based test score of 213; paper-based test score of 550.
Minimum scores required for IELTS: 6.5 total with subsection minimum requirements of listening 6; writing 6; reading 6; speaking 6.