MESA online quantitative research graduates are in high demand.
Each skill area in the MESA program – Measurement, Evaluation, Statistics and Assessment – can help you advance your career.
Through a blend of theoretical knowledge and the hands-on application of new skills, you will be prepared to succeed in a variety of research settings including educational, social, behavioral, medical and healthcare environments.
UIC offers two online quantitative research programs:
- Master of Education in Measurement, Evaluation, Statistics and Assessment
- Graduate Certificate in Educational Research Methodology
You also have the option to earn a PhD in Educational Psychology with a focus on Measurement, Evaluation, Statistics and Assessment.
Why choose UIC?
- Projects and coursework tailored to your career goals and interests
- Specialized curriculum taught by professionals working full-time in MESA-related fields
- An effective mix of theoretical and applied studies
- Nationally-recognized faculty
- In-depth, hands-on experience with the most important and widely used statistical and measurement software
- Online convenience and flexibility with the personalized attention of a campus classroom
Upon program completion, you will be able to:
- Design and administer meaningful assessments
- Assess the quality of the data prior to statistical analysis
- Evaluate outcomes with confidence
- Communicate effectively with stakeholders and colleagues
UIC is committed to your success, from application to graduation.