MESA online quantitative research graduates are in high demand.
Each skill area in the MESA program – Measurement, Evaluation, Statistics and Assessment – can help you advance your career.
Through a blend of theoretical knowledge and the hands-on application of new skills, you will be prepared to succeed in a variety of research settings including educational, social, behavioral, medical and healthcare environments.
UIC offers two online quantitative research programs
Upon completion of a program, you will be able to Heading link
and administer meaningful assessments
the quality of the data prior to statistical analysis
outcomes with confidence
effectively with stakeholders and colleagues
Why UIC? Heading link
- Projects and coursework tailored to your career goals and interests
- Specialized curriculum taught by professionals working full-time in MESA-related fields
- An effective mix of theoretical and applied studies
- Nationally-recognized faculty
- In-depth, hands-on experience with the most important and widely used statistical and measurement software
- Online convenience and flexibility with the personalized attention of a campus classroom