MESA online quantitative research graduates are in high demand.
Each skill area in the MESA program – Measurement, Evaluation, Statistics and Assessment – can help you advance your career.
Through a blend of theoretical knowledge and the hands-on application of new skills, you will be prepared to succeed in a variety of research settings including educational, social, behavioral, medical and healthcare environments.
UIC offers two online quantitative research programs
Upon completion of a program, you will be able to
and administer meaningful assessments
the quality of the data prior to statistical analysis
outcomes with confidence
effectively with stakeholders and colleagues
- Projects and coursework tailored to your career goals and interests
- Specialized curriculum taught by professionals working full-time in MESA-related fields
- An effective mix of theoretical and applied studies
- Nationally-recognized faculty
- In-depth, hands-on experience with the most important and widely used statistical and measurement software
- Online convenience and flexibility with the personalized attention of a campus classroom