Steps to Complete Your Application
- Please choose one of the programs listed below to start the application process and submit the form.
Slate Form Title Heading link
Slate Ping Title Heading link
Once the form has been submitted, follow the remaining steps to complete your admissions file Heading link
- Submit UIC’s Graduate Application Online.
- Once on the page, you can either search for the program or select the Master’s or Certificate link under the program search bar.
- Select for Master’s: Measurement, Evaluation, Statistics and Assessment (MESA) – Online – MEd
- Select for Certificate: Measurement, Evaluation, Statistics and Assessment (MESA) – Campus Certificate
- A non-refundable application fee of $70.00 upon application submission. International applicants pay an additional fee, refer to International Requirements below.
- Upload Unofficial Transcripts
- Personal Recommendation Letters (3 Required)
- Goals Statement
- GRE test scores are optional but preferred to submit GRE test scores from within the last five years
Once your application materials are received and reviewed, your admissions advisor will notify you of any additional information that is required. Questions? Send an email, or call (866) 772-2268, option 1.
For International Applications Only
- An international credential evaluation fee of $100 is assessed to any applicant presenting coursework taken outside the United States. The evaluation fee must be paid after submission of the application. Please refer to the foreign credential guidelines on the International Admission Requirements webpage.
- To view proficiency requirements and specific transcript/documentation requirements by country, please visit the International Admission Requirements webpage.